Sunday, April 22, 2018
- IT IS TIME TO PRAY!!! We have Morning Prayer (conference calls) at 6:00 a.m. on Mondays and Tuesdays. Wednesdays are noon day prayer at the church, Thursdays and Fridays at 7 p.m. are evening conference calls. Saturdays at 7 a.m. are morning conference calls and we all come together on Sundays. Please continue to pray Proverbs 18:10---The Name of the Lord is a fortified tower, the righteous run to it and they are safe. Our country is in desperate need of our prayers, and let us always lift up our children when we pray. Thank you for coming together Monday through Sunday. Conference # 515-603-4910 Participant Code # 553261#. Pray for all leaders in our country - Rom. 13:1-5; I Tim 2:1-2; 2 Cor. 4:3-6.
- On Friday April 27th @ 7-11PM The Rose Presents "What Happens When Women Pray". The Spirit Of God has made the House a place of Habitation. Come on and experience His Presence. We have A Special Guest, who Loves The LORD, and she is a Part of our Ministry. We will Pray for our Sons, Daughters, Mothers, Fathers, Government, Church, etc. We will Pray, Cry, Laugh and Eat. And we have a Woman Of God that will Speak a word of Poetry and One who will Present Hilarious Play. If you have a business to display please feel free to share.
- On Sunday April 29th will be an Evangelist Service @ 11:00 AM. We are asking you to invite family, friends co-workers and neighbors.
- On Thursday, May 3rd @ 6:30-7:30 PM there will be National Day of Prayer Service. It will be at Town Hall Council Chambers, 800 Bloomfield Ave, Bloomfield, CT. This day has been set aside for the entire Nation to worship and petition our God and Father not only for our Nation but also our towns and cities. The word of god says, where there are tow or more gathered in the name of the Lord, His is with us.
- On Tuesday, May 8th @ 7PM will be Women of Worship Rehearsal. We are preparing for a wonderful Mother's Day.
- On Friday, May 11-12th - Mother's Day weekend, the women are going to Saybrook Point Inn & Spa. It will be a fun filled time of pampering and fellowship. Please see Prophet Chris for more information.
- On Wednesday, May 23rd @ 7PM, we have an Apostolic Appointment with Bible Way Temple Nation, Pastor, Apostle Terry Stringer. Everyone is invited. We can wear Army Fatigue.
- On Friday, May 25th @ 7PM, In Him International Ministries presents "A Night Of Exhortation". the speakers for the evening are Prophet Stacy Barber-Bent, Pastor Gloria Henry and Pastor Colinda Hunter.
- PLEASE NOTE: All ministers, ministers-in-training and deacons please check the Communion and the Physically-Challenged Visiting teams schedules posted on the message boards. Please check when you are scheduled to serve. You are expected to both set-up and serve. See Elder Joan if you have any questions.
- We are setting ourselves in agreement with those in the process of recovery from physical challenges. Please keep the following person(s) in your prayers and send them a card: Loretta McElroy, Helene McCoy, Olivia Ellis, Gloria Banks and Mother Claudia
Physically Challenged Visiting Teams for April
John Fortson Jr.
Let's keep our men and women who are serving in the military in our prayers
Avery Washington II