Sunday, July 1, 2018
- IT IS TIME TO PRAY!!! We have Morning Prayer (conference calls) at 6:00 a.m. on Mondays and Tuesdays. Wednesdays are noon day prayer at the church, Thursdays and Fridays at 7 p.m. are evening conference calls. Saturdays at 7 a.m. are morning conference calls and we all come together on Sundays. Please continue to pray Proverbs 18:10---The Name of the Lord is a fortified tower, the righteous run to it and they are safe. Our country is in desperate need of our prayers, and let us always lift up our children when we pray. Thank you for coming together Monday through Sunday. Conference # 515-603-4910 Participant Code # 553261#. Pray for all leaders in our country - Rom. 13:1-5; I Tim 2:1-2; 2 Cor. 4:3-6.
- Prophetic Training for all convenant churches will be Tuesday, July 21st from 6:30 - 8:30 PM, Farmington Ave, Hartford, CT. Classes are open to intercessors, those with prophetic gifting, prophets and those that are interested in learning about and understanding the Prophets Office and prophetic ministry. Classes are free of charge. For more information and to register please see Prophet Chris.
- July 4th there will be no Bible Study
- July 13th -15th we will be celebrating our Children and Youth Ministry weekend.
- Tuesday, July 17th @ 6:30 PM Our last NEPC prayer will be held at St. John's.
- NEPC Banquet will be Tuesday, August 7th @ 6:00 PM fee is $50.00 due by July 22nd.
- NEPC Conference Registration is $50.00.
- Youth and Young Adult Dancers - 12 years and older. Practice will be held at St. John on the following dates: July 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th. all practices are mandatory,. if you have any questions, contact Sis Andrea DAvis (860) 794-8953.
- Children's under 12 years old - Dance Rehersal will be on July 10th, 12th, 17th, 19th, 24th, 26th, 31st. Any questions, contact Min.Donna Johnson (860) 348-6794.
- PLEASE NOTE: All ministers, ministers-in-training and deacons please check the Communion and the Physically-Challenged Visiting teams schedules posted on the message boards. Please check when you are scheduled to serve. You are expected to both set-up and serve. See Elder Joan if you have any questions.
- We are setting ourselves in agreement with those in the process of recovery from physical challenges. Please keep the following person(s) in your prayers and send them a card: Loretta McElroy, Helene McCoy, Olivia Ellis, Gloria Banks and Mother Claudia
Physically Challenged Visiting Teams for July
Let's keep our men and women who are serving in the military in our prayers
Avery Washington II